C W Sellors is one of the UK's leading independent jewellers, bringing the finest selection of luxury jewellery & watches from the world's leading designers & brands. We have a huge selection of fine, & fashion jewellery available across our 14 boutiques based across the midlands & northern England.
|Website Sales Development & Content Manager|
To be based at our Ashbourne Head Office
Hours of Work – 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
(Additional hours as necessary)
C W Sellors Websites – www.cwsellors.co.uk www.jurawatches.co.uk
Established in 1979, C W Sellors is recognized as one of the UK’s leading manufacturing jewellers. An award winning company with an established chain of fine jewellery & luxury watch retail boutiques, alongside a fast growing ecommerce presence.
Jura Watches – The UK’s largest online luxury watch website
C W Sellors Fine Jewellery – Fast growing dedicated fine jewellery website
Due to the fast and continued expansion of our online business, a vacancy for a full time sales development, and content manager position has now become available to be based at our Ashbourne Head office.
Creative writing skills are essential in this new and varied role which holds unlimited scope for the right candidate. Suiting a creative and talented individual, managing collections and uploading products, whilst creating engaging content for blogs and social media to drive sales and website traffic.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Manage, maintain and upload new and current product collections
- Writing relevant and engaging well structured titles and descriptions for all new online products and collections
- Creative and knowledgeable in how to build and grow web traffic through quality written content, backlinks, blogs, social media, and affiliates
- General content management, including pages, updating banners, tiles and images
- Optimizing natural search, affiliate and banner advertising
- Contribution to the design and functionality of new and existing websites
- Identifying new opportunities to drive visitors to the site
- Updating news feeds & blogs
- Assisting with sales enquiries, live chat, email and phone enquiries
The Successful Applicant is required to have;
- Proficient writing skills and excellent use of English Language
- Excellent creative writing and word processing skills
- A high level of computer literacy
- Well organized and able to manage a demanding workload
- Self motivated with good time management skills
- Able to work within a fast paced website environment
- Fine attention to detail
- Willingness to learn about the products and brands stocked
- Highly sales motivated with first- class customer service skills
- An excellent communicator with an excellent telephone manner
The successful candidate should also hold a good knowledge/experience of;
- Ecommerce and product upload
- Search engine optimization
- Common software packages, including Microsoft excel
- Online marketing strategies and implementation
- Working in a digital/ecommerce environment
With an aim to maximize sales, the successful candidate will be responsible for product uploads and maintaining online collections. Good communication skills are essential working with colleagues, customers and external companies to help increase our online presence and optimize the online visitor experience.
We can offer an appropriate salary with a view to performance bonuses and ultimately job satisfaction in a successful and forward thinking company.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
or FAO James Sellors, CW Sellors Ltd, King Street, Ashbourne, Derbyshire, DE6 1EA