We understand how important your most treasured items of jewellery and watches are to you, so we always recommend that you take out separate insurance to protect it against accidental loss, damage and theft. We have teamed up with TH March insurers to provide you with straightforward and affordable jewellery insurance to give you that peace of mind.
TH March Insurance
Our insurance is provided by TH March, providing policies and insurance cover for the jewellery trade since 1887. We offer 1 year and 3 year jewellery insurance replacement cover on all new purchases up to the value of £5,000. The following table displays the sum to be insured with related premium for jewellery purchases. TH March insurance brokers cover you in the unfortunate event of your items being lost, stolen or damaged.
1 & 3 Year Insurance Policies
- Accidental Loss
- Accidental Damage
- Theft Cover
- Worldwide Cover - up to 30 consecutive days abroad
The Benefits to You
- Easy to arrange cover
- You won’t have to pay the first part of any claim (no excess)
- All claims are dealt with through ourselves by repair or replacement
- Available to UK residents only.
- Items are not covered for general wear and tear.
- No cover for items left in unattended baggage or an unattended vehicle.
- If a free gift is selected within the checkout, this is not covered by your policy.
Our team of experienced advisors can help you to decide whether you need separate insurance or to include cover as part of a home insurance policy.
- If your item is damaged, please return it in to any of our boutiques or return it to our head office along with proof of purchase and your insurance certificate. All claims must be made within 30 days of the incident, as failure to do so may invalidate your claim.
- If your jewellery is stolen or lost, you must notify the police immediately and obtain a report form which will include a loss reference number. Failure to report the loss or theft to the police will invalidate your claim. The same process should be followed for theft or loss occurring outside the UK.
Contact our dedicated and professional team of jewellery specialists on 01335 453 453 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, for help and advice on our insurance policies available with all new purchases.